Thursday 22 January 2015

Wet wet wet


A week or so ago I managed to nip to the Lakes for the first time this year, I'd hoped for a couple of camps but checking the forecast before leaving home suggested the weather was going to be pretty horrendous...

...I decided to head over anyway as I was keen to stretch the legs but unfortunately for me the forecast was correct, with lots and lots of rain and winds up to 120km/h to smash it in to me I decided to retreat to the YHA and had a fun but rather moist couple of day walks instead.

Due to the rain the camera stayed safely tucked away in my pack but I recorded a few clips on the GoPro which I thought I'd share. Nothing special, just a record of my first Lakes wander of the new year. 




Matt



Peaks Include: Barrow, Stile End, Outerside, Causey Pike, Scar Crags, Sail, Crag Hill, Eel Crag, Rosthwaite Fell

4 comments:

  1. Can't argue with that!....Def Wet, Wet, Wet!!
    Kudos for even setting off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather you than me Matt, I admire your determination

    ReplyDelete